Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cute and Disgusting Boys

Well, today the boys had something interesting for breakfast--Cheerios cereal and milk with Parmesan cheese on it. I know, I know. Believe me, with all my pregnancy nausea just the though makes me want to puke, but they seemed to like it. They just kept pouring more milk and more Cheerios and more Parmesan.

Also, I. has become very amazed by the small things in life, saying things like, "In my whole big big life my never did see that!" or "In the whole wide world my never did see that thing." He utters these exclamations for exciting things like superhero popsicles, Spiderman macaroni and cheese, and other amazing wonders.

I. also likes to teach J. The other day he told him, "Now, Justy, when my was a little little baby my couldn't walk. My walk really really slow. Now my run really really fast." He then proceeds to inform J. that one day he too with shake off the coils of babyhood and enter into being a big boy, with all of its delights. He lectures him in this way about pooping on the toilet, eating, playing with big boy toys, etc. J. listens, but does he care?

J. is becoming a little firecracker. He light-saber fights with reckless abandon. Today he hit I. about five times before I convinced I. that no matter how fun it was to fight, it wasn't worth the injuries a crazy 18-month old can inflict. He also pinches, tackles, and jumps off the couch head first, and still hasn't killed himsel
f. Remember, he was such a mellow baby . . .

2 comments:

River Nomads said...

Laura! It's Fawn :) I've been looking around for your blog for the last few months or so and I've finally found you! Your family looks so great and can't wait to hear more about little I, J, and baby!

Amanda said...

Gotta try the cheesy cereal.